Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bella Donna Free Movies

... so I have not forgotten the blog

... but all in all a day off can hardly be called "Forgetfulness".
These days are particularly taken by the events in Japan and so I want to put very little to write jokes and uselessness, which make up most of this blog, so they are short of arguments.
I could also have arguments, moreover, is not hard to find ideas, but just do not feel like writing.

Today I received confirmation that on Thursday I will be working, not for lack of patriotism, but to postpone the work task to the festivities next week, I know that Italy will forgive me if I celebrate with a few days late.

I printed all 120 tables and several hundred pages of documents relating to the board of evil and then deliver it soon, I highly doubt that the time is good, but I can hope for.
In last fifteen days I'll have to go for a major Canegrate, village near Milan, and I hate to go to Milan. The city itself was also liked me, but as I start to have headaches within the ring road as I try to avoid going there ... mah ... you will see

0 comments:

Post a Comment