Sunday, March 6, 2011

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie In Sunday Sport

unannounced visits e. .. Appendix to the holiday last year ... but it goes to

Last night I had a nice visit that I wanted to share with everyone here and that's why I thank you much, and I came to find a cold and took an army of mucus.
It started Friday night, I was ill, I became irritabilissimo and come home after a frugal supper, I tossed in bed, and after eleven hours of sleep, I woke up at seven o'clock Saturday morning. I feel good, but I spent the morning to have the chills, so with an aspirin in his body, I went out anyway. Tonight a cold has exploded in all its splendor mucosal saturating both nostrils and preventing me from breathing. This morning I did the suffimigi, which are called at my house, the dawn of time when Bertha was spinning, "comics". Currently I can even breathe, but I'm having slept little neurons drowned in a sticky substance that prevents them from functioning; secrete mucus in fact.
I hate the cold I'm sure I've already said it is not a very welcome guests, and you levasse by c. .. feet, it would be very nice and so I doper to drive it out of my airway and breathe again.
Narici free!

Yesterday, after having re-read a few days ago, my post of last year on holiday in Scotland, is ... I reread them every now and then so I remember what I spoke, it occurred to me that I have not talked about an interesting anecdote capitatomi with valid Brit Rail Pass.
I bought it online, validity fortnight, with value from 07/08/2010 to 02/02/2011, ie in that time I could use it for fifteen days consecutively. The first day I went to Prestwick station and I showed my pass to the officer who scored a maiden hand the validity effect, ie from 07/08/2010 to 22/08/2010 and has placed the stamp with today's date and the name of the station. Departing from Aberdeen, I think, a girl showed me the gates of the track and then stopped because she noticed something irregular with the date stamp affixed to Prestwick was that of the 05/08/2010 and 07/08/2010.
I tried to explain to her that it was clearly a mistake because I could not hold a valid ticket from 07/08/2011, as reported by references to printed and handwritten completed by the damsel in Prestwick, but with a date attached to the 05/08/2010 Prestwick station that said, I had arrived the night of 6 and I could see her plane ticket ... was clearly a mistake in Prestwick they had forgotten to update the stamp with the date. The damsel in Aberdeen and was very puzzled as I persisted in trying to explain the hot water, she being very young and probably feeling of not having enough authority to settle the issue, he called a colleague with more experience.
She has looked at the ticket and told me that it was invalid and so I again repeated the rigamarole of the error and the question of dates, until this has laughed and I apologized, having understand the logic of my grievances and realizing that a mistake was pointed out to me a quick and painless and it's all over with tarallucci and wine ... so to speak: asd: This
episode took about ten minutes of conversation in English, I was very proud of myself that I could make myself understood and have successfully explained, in complete independence, my reasons.
I was still struck by the fact that such person has sincerely tried to understand the situation and meet me, it is not so obvious that to happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment