Saturday, March 5, 2011

Progressivism Contribution

Designing change


"One thing is to leave work, something is lost or, worse, run away. Rather significant distinction. [...]

I have always been convinced that happiness is like a picnic lunch, those who put in a backpack in the morning and then go for a nice outing: we bring it behind us, at home, wherever we go, whatever we do. The happiness we never met, do not find your destination. It is not the place to make us sad and dispirited, or happy and full of joy. Us to be happy or sad in those places (often making them sad or happy about to us)! [...]

If you feel the need to escape, well, the bad news is that we stay there and work up to be in equilibrium there , that is to reverse the course of our world without changing the world around us . [...]

not be meeting with the heart of the military opponent who has just lost his last battle. It is not a good omen. It would not be happy, is not clear who would address new and challenging adventure of his life as a revolution and the rules that govern it, thinking (rightly or wrongly) of having failed in a previous life. [...]

First we have to get up, do a good Another stretch of road, and then cheer, if any, change. [...]

I remember having a hard time at work, and I did not think that giving up. I was looking for a way out, I was not planning to change . At a time when I could be honest with myself, I understood that he was willing to deal with, pull the slide to no longer see my problems. And this is not to change, to progress, but must be exhausted. "

[Bold mine]

Simone Perotti, Enough , Chiarelettere, 2009, pp. 78-82

Related Post
Enough

0 comments:

Post a Comment