Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How To Size Stirrup Leathers



Today I opened this new category, created in a special way.
'll tell his story.

Exit from a coma is not easy to recover your identity (if to find it) is even less, accept the fact that a part of you no longer requires a great deal of courage, to convince a priori that there will be something else to replace what was lost is almost on the border of reality, finding the way home and return to the master of your life can be classified in the realm of the miraculous. Yet it is possible.

I am lucky because it happened to me twice. The first time is tough, because I still do not know, but the second is a breeze in comparison, because at least you know what to do. You do not know how the (not too easy?), But at least you know what.
"If I found myself once, I can do the second." And so it was. Some

post ago I said that to me was a very creative, because they are events that put you in the face of a fact: if you want out you have to win over your fears, roll up your sleeves and start again. From scratch. You have to reinvent themselves. Take it or leave it. And since you came back here on earth instead of disembodiment, there is a reason. I accepted the challenge.
took over the life means to consciously accept the responsibility to recover the parts of you that have survived, are still deciding whether good or whether they should be transformed, with perseverance and patience, try new ones (there are, but you still do not see ) recognize as yours (and I guarantee that it is sometimes hard), feel that we belong (and this takes time) and welcome them, grow them, listen, care, and give them breathing space, until they fully emerge. And then, to mix with old ones, adapt, polish, combine them in various ways to see how it works, test whether a combination is better than another.

The reviews are my new beginning . One thing I'm happy. I never lost the pleasure and the desire to write. But I had to rediscover it and go and dig out from that dark room where he had hidden in the deepest recesses of the soul.
I have not written for a long, long time. But I've read. Many things: articles, magazines, books. Even the blog of course. Only one, however
was able to enter as a ray of sunshine in the darkened room. It is tucked into a tiny little hole, but lighting and heating.
And as I read it I moved again and regain confidence in writing, the power of words, the power of emotions in the life contained in that phrase, just put it that way and not another of the billions of possible ways . It became the opening slot and the slit crack and the crack pass until one day the door opened and the room was flooded with light. And I wrote my first review. And then the second and third. What satisfaction! Why

reviews? Why blogger's friend special write reviews, and are special because his heart is in there. And it shows. Words that enchant.
I read them all, one after another.
And I learned so much . I've learned to tune into that frequency, new to me that I never ventured to this particular form of writing, I learned to recognize and assess factors that previously did not give importance, through him I learned to better understand what I expect I (and / or player) from a review.

It was a very strong stimulus . And the seed began to germinate. So one morning I found myself writing a review. Short. No big deal. But I had done. After months of neglect I restarted my numb fingers on a keyboard. If it were not for the reviews probably would not be back here.

Here is how it was born here. For now I think I only publish reviews of "theme", but it is said that will not take us out and widen the horizons.

I can only leave you with a wish for good reading.

the next post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment