Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Condelscence In Arabic

Pistachios

How can guess from the title this post may also contribute to the prestigious prize "junk mail this year." Among the various
my addictions, in which there are now even Byzantium on acute and chronic form in which I have contracted the Byzantines, the figure also the dependence on pistachio.
Over the years I've tasted from several different areas of the planet and I can now draw up a list:

3) Those from Iran: they know a little, there's usually drowned in salt and have faded Colorino, greens very yellow and the taste, as I said, once you have managed to remove excess salt, is vague and just talked about. As a further malus the village they come from is driven by those who are being led and that, as a consumer of pistachio nuts, the only form of protest that I can attain is not buying Iranian pistachios I stick to this.

2) those in California. Variation in pistachio without salt knows, even if the taste is not too strong, and the color is a light green verging in the dark. In contrast to grapefruit yellow Californians, who are incredibly sweet and watery compared to those in Israel or Cyprus, although I never ate grapefruit sicula that we do not arrive ... I do not know why, California pistachios are good.

1) Those of Bronte. It is not for national pride, but pistachios are delicious. Green is nice load on and the flavor is pronounced, so much so that California pistachios if I eat a couple of ounces below, the pistachio, for their taste, and be guided. Also ideal for cakes, are delicious without salt, do not need them because they are very tasty on their own. It is not easy to find here in the Po valley, and then send them to take, and when I feel the need, from Sicily. The almond paste, pistachio and then something divine, always take it when, during the food shows, there leading from Sicily.

On the sidelines tonight would add that it took me a glass Ortrugo to hear of his head slightly and, honestly, I'd rather have the Parliament invaded by mice rather than poorly attended ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment