Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Harley Sportster 883 Parts Straight Bars



However tomorrow I go back into production. Theoretically
I still have some line fever, but aspirin are due back to my normal body temperature and cold, thanks to the "comic" with a Swiss oil with herbs, is almost completely eliminated.
I still plan to return on Thursday, because I need to bring the bill to the Cape and get paid last month, because some days of absence are sufficient and why at home, while reading at full blast, but could not get out it ends up that I get down.
It 's true that the studio would have been obliged to remain at his desk ...
But the fact of not having eradicated the fever compels me to stay home at night and not get cold, so I skip the event on Friday evening.

These days I began to read books Guareschi, the volume I have is the version that collects all five novels and so far I've read the first two and are currently in the middle of the third. It 'a little' we are behind, but I prefer not to read all below is interspersed with many other volumes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment