Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What Happened To Fakku.net Novemeber

Muffin rustic smoked


The idea of \u200b\u200bmaking savory muffins I hopped on my mind for quite some time.
The invitation to lunch by his uncles to eat polenta with wild boar (booona!!) Was the right time to achieve and enjoy as delicious appetizers.

I wandered as usual in many blogs, I read a lot of recipes and then I did my own thing ... I chose a base for savory muffins seemed appropriate to me, and added smoked bacon and tomatoes dried.
It came out very tasty muffins taste slightly smoky and very tasty.
repeat them as soon being able to give free rein to the imagination and match the ingredients you want me, they are particularly nice! : O)

To make this recipe I used the handy plateau for 12 of the muffin Pedrini.


Ingredients for 12 muffins:

- 250 grams of flour 00
-
200 ml of milk - 2 eggs
- 50 grams of melted butter and warm
- 100 grams smoked
- 100 grams of bacon
- 1
packet of baking powder - 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 well drained sun-dried tomatoes oil

Form as for sweet muffins, two separate compounds. In a bowl combine flour, salt and yeast. Add to this bowl also smoked cheese and bacon, diced tomatoes and chopped very small. Stir so that the ingredients are well infarinino.
In another bowl mix eggs with milk and melted butter. Mix well and then add this mixture to the flour. Mix gently with a wooden spoon until a smooth mixture.
Fill muffin molds Pedrini for about 2 / 3 and bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes, doing the toothpick test.
Serve warm.


Buon Appetito!

0 comments:

Post a Comment