Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Green Scooter Metal Core Wheels For Sale

light in the dark from the pages of a book

Today was a bad day. Just ugly. Those in which it seems that the earth crumble beneath your feet and you feel swallowed into the abyss. It happens.
When this happens, clear your mind, I stand before the shelves of my library and let myself be inspired.
Tonight the hand is directed to the book by Carol Adrienne, The purpose of your life, one of the books are more expensive and that I take with me.
I took it, I sat on the bed and I opened it at random. Inside contains quotes. Here are the two that left.

"The future need not be a repetition of the past. Often we are held back by a lack of imagination that sees the future only as a reshuffle of past events or experiences that are already known.
persists in trying to explain the unknown in terms of what we know can lead to a poor blind repetition of patterns that limit growth and restrict the possibilities. "

Frances E. Vaughan, Awakening intuition , Citadel, 1986, p. 195

"I believe that happiness and joy is the purpose of life.
If we know that the future will be very dark or painful, we lose our determination to live. So life is something that is based on a hope ... innate qualities of sentient beings, especially among humans, is the strong need or inclination to try to meet or happiness and avoid suffering and pain. So the whole basis of human life is the experience at various levels of happiness. or try to reach happiness is the purpose of life. "

HH What the Dalai Lama

sigh of relief!

0 comments:

Post a Comment