Monday, February 28, 2011

Famosas Mexicanas Follandom

Sacred Fire - 3

When to avoid the definition is good and right thing "

That in this case. I do not want to get into this quagmire (So \u200b\u200bfashionable) that has become a debate on creative writing, writers, how to become what and so on. Thank you, step! That the definition of guru we already have many.
Even so, by the way, I feel more akin to writer-journalist who does not side with the narrator-poet.

Y'know what? Perhaps out of the coma, along with all the regeneration process that involves healing (an actual rebuild, starting almost from scratch), I showed the "world write" with clearer eyes. And more and more often what I read around me seem empty debates that lead nowhere. Is it because I removed the frills, the weights, the superstructures. I went back to the essence , to the point, the quidditas (which has a fantastic sound, but when I explained it to school I was always just about to understand and then, wham, the sense eluded me every time). Al "gravy salt", to quote Guccini.

not critical confrontation or debate. I think it is still essential to reflect on things, to question, challenge, challenge, look, look into. I still think that reflection, introspection and research are great tools when they help us carry in our personal development, whatever it is, and they become dangerous when in fact there away. What
But I feel very much alive - and I strive to bring out slowly to give him breathing - is the practical sense of things. The theory without practice is likely to be only empty speculation, mental exercise for its own sake. On the other hand the practice without theory is lame.

If I had to choose a motto, it would now be " experiment and get the taste of do." That's why at this moment for me, first of all, it is important to do something for the sheer pleasure of it, sliding under the skin to feel the thrill and excitement that gives the charming "play around" with something that satisfies. This ultimately is the "holy fire". Nothing more.

And, whatever people may say, is a fire is not quenched. Can fade, sit in the ashes, remain dormant. But it turns off. If inert is to be awakened and nurtured if it is bursting to be channeled and guided.
There are times when it should be recognized or discovered, and others in which instead needs to grow and mature. Here then, from this perspective, the spirit of research, discussion, debate and the debate make sense, become a way to evolve, develop their skills, learn new ideas, explore new ways to improve oneself el ' environment in which we live. One day at a time.

Ordunque, the magazine my scale of values, pruned the deadwood, recovered a clear vision, here I am trying to mix reality and idealism in a different recipe. If I do not know any better or worse, I have not yet experienced. We'll see. But it is a recipe that will grow with me and if I find a new ingredient to be added at the last minute ... and it is. Not too many whims. Related Post


Sacred Fire Sacred Fire
- 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment