Monday, February 21, 2011

Are Genital Piercings Gay?

The Carnival of Lies' E puntiglius cream rocket


As expected I could not resist the lure of a good plate of pasta Pasta Factory Gragnano .
Now that I've tasted it I can say with knowledge that is truly delicious, indeed superb. Its texture is dense, rough, welcomes good chew and the sauce is an indescribable pleasure. I was surprised very much to eat slowly, to savor the texture and full flavor.

I chose to begin my tasting the ' and Puntiglius , coiled ribbons of pasta that seem created just to fill with sauce.
I accompanied them with a cream made with rocket rocket sauce Cascina San Cassiano . I had intended to add the pine nuts or chopped almonds to give a touch of crispness, but the sauce Cascina San Cassiano already contains cashews chopped it so it's perfect!

So, yesterday on my plate has been a fruitful encounter between a beautiful Neapolitan product and a delicious sauce of Piedmont. A party!


Serves 2:

- 180 grams of pasta 'Puntiglius and the pulp of Gragnano
- 100 grams of fresh ricotta cheese
- half a jar of rocket sauce Cascina San Cassiano
- Ages
oil - 1 clove of garlic
-
a handful of cherry tomatoes - salt and pepper to taste In a pan

sufficiently large oil and fry the garlic clove, peeled.
Wash the tomatoes and cut into small pieces. Remove the garlic from the oil and add the tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes to evaporate the water from the tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and turn off the flame.
Cook the pasta for 17 minutes in salted water.
Meanwhile, mix the ricotta with arugula sauce and a little oil, very smooth and creamy.
Drain the pasta and toss in pan with tomatoes, low heat. Add the cream and whisk well rocket. Serve immediately.


Buon Appetito!


take this opportunity to remind you again to participate in my first contest "the Chocolate Factory," you look!


0 comments:

Post a Comment