Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Example Of Church Anniversay Journals

Ronfi

I'm inaugurating a series of posts dedicated to onomatopoeia, but sometimes there's nothing like this figure of speech to express, concisely, the concept.
This morning I fell asleep.
Last night I tried to go to bed earlier, but as usual I turned off the light unit, I do not know how I can always do later, but now has become routine.
I also believe that you have set the alarm, so that, during the night, I removed it, they are even sure that the alarm has sounded like all the morning and that I have removed right away because I was dreaming of working and then it was useless make it sound.
Moral of the story, I did not go to bed earlier, but I stayed an extra hour. Finally

sure: this year, nothing goose migration from the white band.
Miss Italy will make it elsewhere, where I do not know, nor do I care about something.
From what little I've read that our mayor to meet with RAI and Miren close the accounts, who knows if they'll pay for everything they have left to pay for the country, certainly we will want more money ... useless leeches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment