Sunday, February 20, 2011

Finger Prick Hiv Test Accuracy In 2 Months

Burp ...

Recently returned to the greek restaurant in Parma, "Kelari" , and are just happy to be gone, of course I ate a bit 'too much.
I tried it a few years ago, for the first time Regina and was a good experience from the beginning. A bit 'to Once, in turn, I went back in time with all the people I know in some cases, the company left much to be desired, but the kitchen has never failed.
The location is very nice, and maybe a little bit 'too hot, the staff is always very polite and courteous. Not eating meat requires me to avoid at least half the menu, but eating fish at my disposal all the other hand, although I confess that I could live with tzatziki and dolmades pace of my social.
Considering I hate garlic and cucumbers do not count as "vegetables of which I could not do without," is a mystery how so much can appreciate the tzatziki.
The dinner began with mixed appetizers, toasted with tzatziki and pita, and already I felt full enough with this, but I also got the swordfish kebabs, and even felt close to the explosion, I was unable to give up something as light as the halvas.
course I finished the meal with some good greek coffee.
to start at the bar I had to roll off the chair.
This time I washed down dinner with the retsina that I had ever tasted.
peppers stuffed with feta has kept me company along the way to the car, but the tonic of the bracket has helped me to avoid making dreams binding, moreover, that dinner is free of quinine hydrochloride.

Yesterday I developed one of the decorative elements of my child and so I can finally say that it is "under construction", since it is no longer Iperuranio but begins to materialize.
I do, however, a little 'exercise prior to fully draw on paper because, after all, my talent is small and the hand is still at least a couple of years and then I'm afraid to be a little' rusty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment