Friday, February 18, 2011

Free Tomtom Map Updates

The wonderful pasta Gragnano


How wonderful ... Yesterday I received a huge package from the pulp of Gragnano .

I love pasta so much, and if it were up to me eat it for lunch and dinner, but my metabolism I did suggest that it is better to be slightly reduced consumption: o)

This is not any pasta, this is DOUGH FOR EXCELLENCE . Produced just Gragnano (NA),
cradle for over 500 years of pasta production prestigious . Factory was founded in 1976 by Mario Moccia, who bought a factory and restored it completely, he proceeded to build the new plant and the revitalization of pasta and its brands, contributed to the birth of the first consortium of Gragnano pasta.

I think this pasta is describing by itself, does not need many words. to me was enough to see it in your packet to see that this is a high quality product. E 'rustic, full-bodied, rough, you see with the naked eye its value. certainly do not intend to wait long to enjoy it ... guess what we will eat on Sunday? : O)



These are the formats in the pulp of Gragnano me free:
  1. 'and puntiglius
  2. ' and Mieze paccheri
  3. ' Capri full and boyfriends
  4. 'and scialatielli bronze
  5. just the 4 of the 4 Capri
  6. Caccavelli
These two formats are worth a few more words: This is basically pasta "portion." I think it is brilliant and refined to bring to the table, a real specialty. The
Caccavelli,
(translated from the vernacular that means "pot"), particularly weigh 50 grams each and are 6 cm tall with a diameter of 9 cm.

not wait to taste them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment