Monday, February 28, 2011

Spanish Movie Erotica

Piattoli

will be the fault of the return of Evil Card, will be the dull succession of days that ultimately occur in these parts, will be, too, on Monday that does not help, but this morning I feel "crab."
with "crab" I mean that wonderful state of mind which makes it well with the Italian word "lazy".
I have no desire to do less and less would do, I do not even want to read, I would go to bed, curled up in blankets and forget me there until at least Wednesday.
The weather does not help; Jupiter Pluvio There was no decision and if in doubt, send the rain or snow, which sends both to the leaden sky is completely uniform.
From one to ten what this post is useless? Let's eleven?
After this illuminating account of coming back to change the evil ... This morning I also cold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment