Friday, February 25, 2011

Dora The Explorer Template Invites

Edgar

time ago I experienced a moment of grave crisis.
suffer, among other things, a form of dependence on the writings of Mary Bellonci, I cry out to publish his masterpiece, even if the notes of the charges or to the phone book. I read everything of his I could find at an affordable price, I know that there is a collection omnia, in two volumes, published by the meridians, but the cost of a kidney to volume I prevented the purchase.
kidney, basically I have two and although one can deprive myself, I can not do without both.
So one day, no other volumes of Bellonci to read, I walked to the library in search of methadone, an author who was trying to write good essays, perhaps as a novel and possibly with the style of Bellonci ... looking for short, a clone. I
the eye falls on "grancontessa," the famous book on the Ferri Matilde di Canossa, Matilda is one of my favorite historical figures, and so I took it, I read it and realized I had found my "Methadone". Edgar
Ferri not like Bellonci writes, is completely different, has a style that is dry, sometimes even dry, but that seems to flow very well and that delineates the characters of which he speaks.
After "The grancontessa" I started to buy, and read his other books, often chosen historical figures who, one way or another, I am curious.
I'm really glad I discovered!
today while returning home, I came across his book, a biography of Napoleon's mother. I found it in a library where books take used, the cover is a bit 'faded, the pages already smell a little' dust, and that's obviously an honor, and I paid very little.
If it goes on like I'll have to expand the "barns" :)

Ah! In clone Bellonci me there came a time, one volume, small, on a Gonzaga which do not remember the name. The author uses the material of the Bellonci, not mentioned, nor the cloning style and the result is a slim volume but not bad ... dimenticabilissimo

0 comments:

Post a Comment