Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sympathy Quote For Baby Funeral

The rice cake dell'Ostessa


This recipe I have openly and shamelessly copied (with permission) from the blog of Elizabeth: In the kitchen with the hostess . I invite those who do not know him to visit us because it is full of traditional recipes, tasty and wholesome. A blog that I follow very closely.

Among the recipes that Elizabeth's own recently published what she called the cake of decorations, a delicious rice cake. I read the recipe I could not resist this Sunday and I did even I, which also has a great Vercelli rice: Rice Margara .

The reactions were different: indifferza and enthusiasm. I found it delicious, perfectly balanced flavors (lemon and vanilla creates a wonderful combination) and pleasantly creamy. I really liked so much. My boyfriend has just tasted and then no longer wanted to know. Not that it has not liked, he was totally indifferent to what really happens very rarely in front of a plate.
Then Monday morning I took her to my colleagues in the office for a further response. Well, at 10.00 the dish was a fine show itself: EMPTY! E 'loved it and asked me to do it again ... Then I would say that my cake won 1 to 0 sull'Addetto Quality. : O)

I apologize for the photo, but I've taken in the evening and the light quality was pretty poor ... In addition, I do not know why, I baked the cake in a uniform manner as to Elizabeth, I had to leave it longer in the oven because it remained the most liquid in the center. it has darkened a little more on the edges. Unfortunately the picture seems almost burnt, but trust me on word, it was just a beautiful color biscuit ... we must do it again to improve. : O)


Ingredients for a cake of 24 cm in diameter

- 1 liter of milk
- 200 grams of rice Andrew Rice Margara
-
200 grams of sugar - 3 eggs
- lemon untreated
- half a glass of cold milk
- a hint of vanilla MondoSpezie.it
- 1 pinch of salt
- a coffee cup of pebbles (not me)

Boil the rice Sant'Andrea Margara (very suitable for soups and desserts) on low heat for 20 minutes in a liter of milk. Turn off the heat, grate the lemon zest as you prefer, add a pinch of salt, vanillin MondoSpezie.it , 200 grams of sugar and half a glass of cold milk. Mix well and let stand for 4 hours, so that the mixture thickens. After this time
Beat the 3 eggs and add to rice mixture. Mix well and pour into a pan with a zipper to 24 cm. Even if the dough seems Liquid rassoderĂ  during cooking.
Bake at 180 degrees for 50 minutes (I am at least 65 minutes).
Remove the cake only when it is very cold and serve.

Bon Appetit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment