Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dry Flaky Skin With Hair Loss On Back In Dogs

Byzantines

let's not too strong, but I consider a "creature", chances are good that this year I will be able to paint something.
The idea is, I fancy, but only in my mind, most of the elements and I do some sketches to check proportions, shapes and details. I
in mind the overall composition and I have only read a few things to decide on the latest components, is a bargain a bit 'more serious than the launch of Jeeg short.
Ideally I like things minimal, with clean lines and defined, wide-color space as possible, with careful lighting choices, and if ever a day I will be able to build my house, imagine reading this sentence laughs background, with "brick "and not with Lego, it would be something very straightforward and simple.
The idea, however, is conveniently parked in Iperuranio and the reality is that I have tendencies, not too veiled, somewhat baroque combined entropy would reduce the minimal space in a crowd chaotic.
This digression to say that my creatures are affected by this provision, which sometimes start with a few elements to which are added in the process, new figures, space is never saturated and what is has always loved a reason to stay in that place, but some are very few of my creatures that can be described as "minimalist" ... moreover, having grown up in the shadow of Berzieri is already so do not put horns and elephants decorated with gold and spruce up the car.
As you know I am affected by the Byzantines in chronic and acute case of a rare disease that causes the patient to an obsession for everything concerning the Eastern Roman Empire. The fatal disease did not exist, but there is no cure.
During the processing of that creature, I realized that, perhaps even on the age, the Byzantines also influenced the way I compose, I already had a tendency icon, which over the years I have tried to counter, now the static is deliberately sought. In addition I have even considered to have recourse to the fund, gold leaf, which probably will replace or yellow of economics, or with the gold paint.
I also thought about a central element and the side panels framed by non-frames undeniably simple, but the pecuniary scarce and so I'll limit it very much depends on Madonna Inspiration, I always start this year and finish with a comfortable rate.
currently and in my mind all works fine, the creature appears to be a mixture of Byzantine and Art Deco, considering the overall simplicity of the final result, which reflects what I've always thought, and that should end up at friends I hope to maintain their friendship and not to throw it in a convenient gold lacquer.
Of course if I go on like this the next step will be a mixture groped in a triumph of baroque cherubs, cornucopias and ox skulls, including the Byzantine art and the most luxuriant Hindi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment