Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Make Pokemon In Party Shiny

Pension Ferri

This morning, coming to work, I met a girl ... well ... will, I think, fifteen years older than me, so I do not know what the definition is appropriate, but fair enough, who has just retired. He had the opportunity to go and did it.
This news made me think about my retirement and I do not know whether to laugh or cry was for me to work until the last, also because the work ennobles and I firmly believe this is also true, however, that the one paying the contributions for something and, in my case, I could pay them to pick a day to spend my time reading and going to visit somewhere ...
A quiet retirement in short, I thought the real possibilities and I came in while three options:

1) when I last 35 years of contributions, the INPS I would write a nice letter that contains the image of a guy by chance, that if the laughs heartily and says "make do" at the bottom.

2) I can, with difficulty, have a minimum pension with which to live and I'll pull thanking myself for taking Youth in many books so as not to deprive me of the pleasure of reading, even if, probably, I can read only rely on sunlight. Moreover, the
Yourcenar said that the library building is like building barns in anticipation of famine.

3) the retirement age will be extended in different ways, until the departure of the taxpayer with a tax, paid by the heirs, if he had the bad idea to pull the sock before 40/50 years of contributions .
Since there is already a tax of survival, why not extend it creatively. This

the survival rate did not know how, then my I have explained the following: when my grandfather died his sons took an oven for my grandfather to my grandmother. My grandmother still field three or four years after the passing of my grandfather and, honestly, I would have liked to but if she had stayed at least until the second coming, but the state thought it was really in bad taste from my grandmother live so much and so her children had to pay a fee for the three or four years that my grandmother did not use the oven.

0 comments:

Post a Comment