Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Harold And Kumar.bottomless Party

Technical tests ...

... of bizantinizzazione.
I know, is the second post on the subject and Byzantium, Giurin giuretto, I can swear on the heads of the children of someone at random because there are now a more familiar and less a difference that can never do: asd:, I am committed to do not talk for a while '... really, just to be patient this time.
I'm working on my next creature and the fact that most likely will be the only one this year, is now a year since hand drawing, I need a little ' operation and therefore I'm drawing the sketches of the individual elements making up the creature.
When I developed a couple starting from objects or animals, real, expected to miss at least another three and then have the main subject.
Since I had the computer on, because I drew a Argiope (it is a spider), I tried to put my face instead of that of Justinian ; the principle I have limited myself to redo the gold background, taking the Theotokos of St. Sophia , because it is brighter, then I added the crown and when I placed the halo I understand you have a serious problem: asd:.
The end result is not not bad, though will never leave, I hope, my HD, so I decided to try drawing my Facciotto style so that they conform to the contour.
With this step, I would say you apply the gold ground of the tunnel and everything goes well with pointed ears and vedek version of myself, maybe I could bizantineggiarmi with vulcan ears: asd:

0 comments:

Post a Comment