Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Isabella Soprano On Hbo

Close Encounters of Evil

Unfortunately I could not converse with some alien on holiday or on a journey, but yesterday I watched television.
I look at the box so much sporadic and aperiodic and I must say that every time I find new confirmation of my choice to do without, as far as passing on television, the box is an unnecessary and Malicious Ciapa Pora.
television in the afternoon, then, must be a sort of antechamber of hell.
I have looked at twenty minute lunch break and at least one hour in the evening. In
lunch break I was delighted by the comments of the famous island, the program just more useless than a couple of additional butt under the arms, the love affairs of Belen and the Crown, and thank goodness because I have spoken, I really do not know how I could go on living without this basic update on their mating habits, and updates from the impending festival of Sanremo, with precision and meticulous care, I avoid like the plague for about twenty years ... and after the embarrassing "real" presence of the course will continue in my hurry to avoid it.
I could continue to dwell, dwelling on certain unpresentable characters, in a variously assorted foul language up to this post to become a sort of irrational use of the dictionary word, but being well-mannered withal.
At night I watched "mystery" and I could not turn off, I was bewildered and incredulous in the face of this nonsense you have sent. A medley
rambling, illogical, meaningless information piled up at random and confusing way ... I could not believe my ears and the fact that they continue to repeat things I read in the early '80s is heedless of subsequent denials of much more simple explanation.
If you pull out the UFO in the art will go to study, before opening her mouth and breath, a bit 'of history and art history would be better, I understand that now these people are at home because there is need, in winter, tilling the fields, but could better use their time going to clean the ditches ... render a service to the community and lower the average for other already high, the nonsense that passes from the television.
"mystery" does seem a case of Bob Jackob program, in a case that has enough to bear the name of a sci-fi TV series, almost a serious program.

0 comments:

Post a Comment