Monday, February 14, 2011

White Birthday Party Invitation Wording

Abandonment

Well yes it is rare that I understood, because in general I try to get after all, as it can be heavy, but rarely, I just can not go forward and neglect.
time ago I picked up a book, "a love Venice" by Andrea di Robilant, and yesterday, after arriving in just over a third of the volume, I decided to leave him to his fate, perhaps in the future reread it, or it will donate in the library ... I'll see.
The choice of book to buy is sometimes a long affair, the first volume draws my attention to the title, the format, the cover and the publisher, then I read the back cover, blowing the opinions you stick on, because they are so often put a little 'to the case, then read the information concerning the author or author, and finally turned the pages and read a few pages.
After an initial survey I am taking a pause for reflection and if the book I was favorably impressed and find it again, and does not cost a kidney and a half, then take it, other times I take it just stay there without thinking too much ... also depends on the subject, but I will not take it too long.
This time was different: the volume was not physically in the library and I had read on "librarian" and since, I often to the change of season, I wanted to read something romantic and the back cover me inspired, I sent for.
was supposed to be an epistolary novel, a genre that after "Dracula" I appreciate very much, but the letters can be found on cigarette butts and stored in a frame that contextualizes. The fragmentary nature of the letters prevents the reader to become attached to the protagonists of the story, not enough to know that the characters are real people, and a little of closeness that you create is immediately elided from the frame that gives the volume the appearance of a wise and makes the protagonists of study subjects. All in all I would have preferred a more fictionalized setting, because I believe that the narrative functions, which allow a greater closeness with the characters of the story.
the end, the continuous change of actors from real people in lab rats wore out my desire to read and so I left. Not a bad
book as a book in Meyer's case, for example, or "stolen language," but it is a novel aseptic and passion of the actors, which is seen clearly from the Epistles, is dampened by iceberg in passing that the author jumps on readers ... to me, in a nutshell, do not like it.
I remain few, very few of Austen's books to read and I'll have to look elsewhere for methadone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment