Monday, February 14, 2011

Sasusaku School Fanfiction

Collaborations always tastier!

What a joy every time I receive a parcel!

shows you the last three collaborations with companies that I activated very interesting. The first concerns the

Cascina San Cassiano Alba . This collaboration is particularly dear to me just because it's typical of my region, Piedmont.
Cascina San Cassiano born in Piedmont, between the hills of the Langhe
suited for the production of great wines like Barolo and Barbaresco, and delicacies like white truffles.
Company produces high-quality food through a strict selection of raw materials of Italian origin. The production ranges from pickled vegetables, appetizers, sauces, sauces, gourmet products such as canned fruits, jams, cream cakes.


I received the following products:
- Sauce for pasta salads and rice in olive oil + First
- with truffle mayonnaise
- Salsa rocket
- Mousse wine Moscato d'Asti DOCG

Very soon I will get to work!


The second collaboration was born with MondoSpezie.it , a wonderful site where you can buy a wide variety of spices in a delicious package.
Mondospezie.it is a trademark of the company and the Canary Srl
is the online store where you can buy from the comfort of home, the proposed articles. Allows know the true flavors and fragrances of the real spice. only when ordering the spices are processed and packaged so as to deliver goods to the customer is always fresh and fragrant.


These are many products that I have posted:
-
mustard seeds - ground ginger
- Vanillin
- Cocco abraded
- Superior Blend Gourmet cookie
- poppy seeds in
- Garlic sliced \u200b\u200b
- white sesame seeds
- ground cardamom
- anise seeds in
- ground cinnamon

These jars will be invaluable allies in my next recipe.


Finally a welcome collaboration with another company Piedmont, Vercelli to be precise: Rice Margara .
Their variety is a selection of rice produced from the best farms Vercelli, including "Keeping Stara" in order to provide consumers with a high quality product, grown and processed by maintaining a centuries-old tradition rooted in the province of Vercelli European Capital of rice.



These are valuable packages that I have won:
- Carnaroli rice Extra superfine (2 packs)
- Rice Baldo superfine

- superfine Arborio Rice

- Venus full
Rice
-
Rice Rosa Marchetti semi
- Hermes Aromatic Rice
-
up
Andrew Rice - Rice
Apollo aromatic

In the picture you can see that two sets are the Venus and Hermes, are already open ... And 'that I could not resist and I opened it to sniff and place them in a glass vase. Only After I realized that I had not photographed ... : O)


Thanks a lot to all three companies that have provided me with these delicious products!



take advantage of this post also remember my first Contest:



0 comments:

Post a Comment