Sunday, February 27, 2011

How To Let My Eyebrawas Grow

Sacred Fire - Sacred Fire 2

do not be. Because if you are, do, but if you do not need six.

Complicated? Maybe a little '.
Redo.

Making the writer, by asking "the person who writes," is not synonymous with be a writer, that is to be "a person who writes." Nothing
philosophies, fear not. I go straight to the point. The practice and the "sacred fire" (the title of this post miniseries).

I decided to start with an "borrowed", but I'll leave you to discover why. Sure that the extraordinary vividness Stephen King and the song that gave voice to my thoughts will do their part. Here .

This is for me to be . If you do it with joy is because you are. And you do not care if anyone says otherwise, because you know.

If you perceive that with every single cell in doing "that thing there," you are making yourself, whether making it, or thought, or design, the time flies by without you noticing, if that gives you peace of mind and you have fun in practice and maybe laugh a sudden burst of flavor, if not eager to devote to this activity and any time is good, if you can feel to be born to "the thing there, "whatever it is, then you're on the right track, what is your" talent ". Do not ignore it. Never. because as your gift will find yourself.

happens to me when I write. And when I cook, I mount mobile , walk, meditate or ...

to read the next episode:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment