Thursday, February 17, 2011

How Long Can Sushi Sit Out?

Scottish Shortbread e. .. good intentions.






The responsible for these cookies I made it dangerous Passiflora !
Yes, you're in one of his wonderful and original post sang the praises of Mel Gipson (we needed it ...) and of these pats of butter cookies dressed up ...
I obviously indefensible greedy, I could not resist and I have made the same evening when I read your post.
I saw online that there are, as often happens, many variations of this recipe. I chose to trust Passiflora and I did not regretted it at all.


This is really one of those recipes they deserve a warning! They are hyper-hyper-calorie biscuits. Reading the ingredients you'll realize what I'm talking about.
I have made before you even remove from the oven and I warned my audibility Officer to: it can only eat one, do not want to have you on my conscience! (Yes, because it crunches when you do not control cookies, one after another ...).
We took them the next morning to their work colleagues and we have made so many people happy ... and we helped to increase their fat mass: o)


Ingredients for a tin of biscuits:

- 250 grams of flour 00
- 200 g butter
- 100 gr of sugar cane

Mix the butter and soft brown sugar to form a cream, add flour and mix to form a ball. Put the dough in the fridge for an hour, then spread in a roasting pan (the big oven) and prick the entire surface of dough with a fork.
Bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Once cooked, cut the biscuits are rectangular bars and let cool.


After a few days if stored in a tin box, most are still good!

Thanks Passiflora, were really delicious!



take advantage of this post to remind you also that tomorrow will end the game cute Debora - Chez Dency . Participation is very simple: you must notify your a good purpose you intend to complete by 2011. Not necessarily have to be a trip around the world or deflect an asteroid, even simple things and small enough, of all days, but who for one reason or another we have never managed to accomplish.



In my case I intend to learn how to temper chocolate, well, without disasters, making chocolates perfect as those of Nanni. Here's my point. I'm
procuring equipment and can not wait to test myself.
As you can see for me chocolate is an addiction and being able to work well is my dream.

Hurry, hurry to read the post and Debora investee: o) Ps


With this recipe I participate in the contest Sayuri "Sweets of the World" .


0 comments:

Post a Comment