Thursday, February 17, 2011

Is The Matula Tea A Scam?

Meow! ... More and more

Today is the feast of the Cat and I had a past as a cat lady, that if it were up to me, revive with a nice bunch of small balls of fur miagolanti, I can not feel bound by the wishes to all the happy "slaves" of these amazing creatures:)

Regarding the details of Evil seems, at least so says the Oracle of Crispoli that the new look that we have to go well, it seems there are still some details, called "little things", and the thing a bit 'scares me ... if it goes wrong it will mean that the new year I'll still be here to complain about the evil Hydra.

The book I'm reading, "The Birth of a Kingdom" written by the same author of the adventures of Brother Cadfael, very valuable to other series of detective novels, I definitely is willing, I want to read it and go before and after abandonment recently I needed a good book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment