Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mount&blade Native No-cd

Moscato d'Asti





Unfortunately for Valentine's dinner I could not make a real cake as I wanted, as I arrived home at 19.30 after 12 hours off (like every day ... however it is not a novelty! phew ...).

Over the weekend I was completely assorvita the macaron and I have continued to celebrate worthily this evening so mistreated, so much derided, but that I like very much. Ok, I read everywhere that Valentine's Day is a stupid, that we should not wait for a specific day to show the love and lots of declarations of dislike for this little party. Well, given that obviously if we love him to show you the whole year and not just on February 14th, my romantic spirit and cuddly is happy that there is this "day for" the festival of love. I like it! : O)

Just because I like Valentine's Day I want to celebrate it with dignity. In short, another reason to invetarsi some little surprise and romance. The idea, therefore, not to put on the table even Dolcino saddens me a lot.

I squeezed all the neurons (a big job!) And I thought of a fast recipe to make with what I had at home.

Luckily, I came to the rescue the beautiful Cascina San Cassiano , with the products you sent me!

Here is a recipe for strategic fast but the amazing result: it was delicious really!


cov Ingredients for 8:

- 50 grams of sugar
- 50 grams of soft butter cream
- 2 egg whites
- 25 grams of flour
00 - 25 grams rice flour

- Mousse Wine Moscato d'Asti DOCG Cascina San Cassiano
- Ciococaviar 90% Venchi


amalgre well in a bowl the softened butter, sugar icing, sift the flour and 2 egg whites. Fitted with a whisk until the mixture is perfectly smooth and creamy.
Heat oven to 170 ° and on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper to form 8 mounds of dough quite far apart. After a few minutes in the oven and it will widen forming disks. Let cook a few minutes, until the edges become barely dark. Remove from oven and place the tiles, still soft, a rolling pin so that they take their typical curved shape. Just to cool you
garnish with Mousse Wine Moscato d'Asti DOCG Cascina San Cassiano , a sprinkling plenty of Ciococaviar 90% of Venchi and decorated to taste the dish.

I assure you that, in their simplicity, they are really delicious.



Bon Appetit!


PS: With this recipe, made with much love, I participate in the contest for Mother Duck "softly - with love."


0 comments:

Post a Comment