Thursday, February 10, 2011

How Does Projector Work

My first contest ... THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY!





100! One hundred readers!
pity there are no little heart in his eyes there would otherwise devote so much!
In May 2010 I started this adventure game, I did not know where to begin to create a blog and in this I must thank a lot Yaya for the support given to me.
And now that I got to see a hundred loyal it thrills me and fills me with joy.
I want to thank each one (or one by one, women are the majority, of course!).
This experience is giving me so much satisfaction I would not have thought possible. It 'exciting to exchange views, ideas and recipes with those who share my passion for cooking. I love a recipe post and wait with anticipation, the first comments, the first "friends" who come to peek. E 'sweet nick recognize that return regularly, I like to connect and go at once to see what they have posted blogs that I follow regularly.

But no more talk and sentimentality, I present my very first contest and I ask you a lot of understanding for any "mistake" that I could do. We say that the management of a contest I was a bit 'dark, so I'll try to do my best and I accept all your suggestions.

Those who know me will not be surprised word about the theme, who I read for the first time will soon learn if it continues to follow me, as I am fond of CHOCOLATE!
Ah, the food of the gods! I think I can speak of a real addiction. In my house there is always, of all types, is difficult to resist the temptation to throw him in to a sweet ...

The history of chocolate is wonderful and fascinating, from the Maya to this day, but there tedium telling.
Let me just a little pride in telling you that motion is Turin since 1600 and perhaps one of the Italian capitals of European chocolate, here were invented chocolate with hazelnuts and Prochet
machine to treat industrial chocolate Caffarelli . At Talmone we owe the first network of national marketing of chocolate, while the Piedmontese Ferrero should be credited with having made known throughout the world gianduia under the trade name of Nutella (and here it would take a bow: o) . From Piedmont
good then I could not love unconditionally this ingredient?

For the contest, I also clearly inspired by one of my favorite movies, and the Chocolate Factory Tim Burton (2005).
I could not resist from making the wonderful Willy Wonka in my banner, guest of honor and eclectic Godfather of my first collection.

Finally, the chocolate, it has been proven, is awfully good! A moderate consumption of chocolate keeps it clean the arteries and reduces the risk of heart attack, improves mood and helps prevent cognitive decline ( word of the Chemistry Central Journal ).
then drove out the guilt and let's do.

The rules are simple and few:
  • may attend all the recipes from the ingredients of which there are chocolate (dark, milk, white, flavored, whatever you want) and cocoa, you can participate with how many recipes you want ;
  • apply only recipes posted after the start of this contest, ie on 10 February 2011;
  • the end of the contest is set for March 31, 2011 23:59 of ;
  • is not absolutely mandatory to be supporters of my blog, of course if you would like to continue to follow me I would love;
  • you expose on your blog the banner of this contest with a link to this page and, if you like, do some 'advertising in your post;
  • published banner, even within the recipe you choose to participate;
  • posted a comment to this post with links to recipes that you want to participate.

What can I win? for now I must confess that I have no idea yet, but surely it will be something to do with the world of chocolate, of course!

will be two winners, one will be drawn randomly, the other will be chosen in my personal opinion and debatable ("my castle, my rules"). In fact I was asked to point out that not choose to be alone, but I have to take into account the opinion of my quality compliance officer. : O) And
'right, in my opinion, to reward the recipe that we will have more shocked and amazed, in short, a special recipe.

I'll try 'then also figure out how to make a downloadable PDF with all the recipes that I receive.

If you come to read this far is truly the case, thank you for the enormous patience.

I hope I did not forget anything, good luck to all e. .. make me so much publicity!


Here are the recipes in order of arrival (the number assigned will also be used for the draw):


  1. 1) Chocolate cake and mascarpone cream Valerio
  2. 2 ) Marquise mascarpone I love Dessert
  3. 3) soft stuffed croissants Sayuri
  4. 4) Ecstasy of chocolate with caramelized oranges Antonella
  5. 5) Heart of the hot cocoa and doodles of Cincy
  6. 6) Chocolate Truffles Coffee and rum Mau
  7. 7) Be My Valentine Cake Mari - Rose Butter
  8. 8) Heart of of chocolate cake Chocolate
  9. 9) La Recherche de la Perfection Aurore
  10. 10) sweet dark chocolate and raspberries Plum
  11. 11) Small drops in small hearts Puffin
  12. 12) of Cranberry Pie Sigh
  13. 13) and chocolate cake marmalade Fabiana
  14. 14) and sour cream cake Gege
  15. 15) Dark chocolate cheesecake of Swiss chard
  16. 16) Plumcake dark chocolate, greek yoghurt and apricots Scarlett
  17. 17) White truffles Marcella
  18. 18) Double chocolate chip cookies Marzia - White Milk Chocolate Dark
  19. 19) Strudel with pears and chocolate of Cardassian
  20. 20) Sfincette delicious hazelnut Tiziana
  21. 21) Pistachio Gateau Deborah
  22. 22) pralines to delicious brown floral glacè Danita
  23. 23) Plumcake black flavored with orange Cinnamon
  24. 24) cake tea with citrus Sara
  25. 25) Cheese Chocolate cake Letizia
  26. 26) Chocolate Madeleines Federica
  27. 27) Tortellini with chocolate and hazelnut sauce and blood orange of Caris
  28. 28) soft chocolate chip cookies Anna
  29. 29) Tablet of white chocolate, pistachio nuts, e. .. Catherine
  30. 30) Brioches of cake with white chocolate ganache recipes of true love
  31. 31) attacks the Nutella and hazelnuts Pippi
  32. 32) Cookies chocolate cranberries and white truffle Naso
  33. 33) Hot chocolate heart Sara
  34. 34) cake-like Parisian soft dough with white chocolate Federica
  35. 35) Plumcake chocolate Ross
  36. 36) Super Chocolate Chip Cookies Enza
  37. 37) chocolate cake delirium Enza
  38. 38) dark chocolate cake and filling tasty jam orange Scarlett
  39. 39) Chocolate almonds and chocolate to Terry
  40. 40) Chocolate Coconut bounty Terry
  41. 41) pumpkin pie and cocoa Mau
  42. 42) Chocolate cake carnival Sandra
  43. 43 ) cubes of caramelized puffed rice Speedy
  44. 44) pears and chocolate candies Serena
  45. 45) chocolate and pear tart Stefy
  46. 46) bounty of chocolate salami Morena
  47. 47) Muffin fluxes Francesca
  48. 48) Dorayaki chocolate Serena
  49. 49) Biscuits with chocolate orange scented Natalia
  50. 50) Dome of hazelnut Nanni
  51. 51) chocolates Coffee Olga
  52. 52) Lamington of Caris
  53. 53) Flowers of rye bread, caramelized pears and chocolate Sara
  54. 54) Chogallette with white chocolate ganache Sweet Moony
  55. 55) chocolate tart, ginger and Sarawak pepper Alessia
  56. 56) Finger kinder in sponge Anna
  57. 57) Chocolate, pear and truffles of Vogliadidolci
  58. 58) cappuccino cups cream and chocolate Natalia
  59. 59) Chocodeliparadisecake Ely
  60. 60) bars of crunchy almonds dipped in dark chocolate Ylenia
  61. 61) hearts panettone Milena
  62. 62) Cake Black Forest Milena
  63. 63) of biscuits cake with milk chocolate Milena
  64. 64) birthday cake Lorenzo Manu
  65. 65) baskets with chocolate mascarpone cream lotus
  66. 66) Croquettes fluxes Rita
  67. 67) Baci di dama Nutella Paola
  68. 68) Muffin ten minutes with cocoa, coconut and almonds of sweet tooth
  69. 69) cake Valentine's cocoa Milù
  70. 70) Chocolate Liqueur Lady
  71. 71) to hazelnut crescents Speedy
  72. 72) Symphony chocolate Ele
  73. 73) Biscuits soft two-tone Ele
  74. 74) chocolate cake Ilaria
  75. 75) Ring-shaped light Ele
  76. 76) orange muffins with chocolate frosting Valeria
  77. 77) cake marbled chocolate Dolce & bitter
  78. 78) Swivel chocolate of Myrtle
  79. 79) dark chocolate cake and lemon of Ancutza
  80. 80) Chocolate Bavarian Terry
  81. 81) Devil's Broom Cake
  82. 82) panna cotta with pistachio sauce Chocolate Ginestra
  83. 83) Truffles Olga
  84. 84) Choco-Coconut Muffin Kazan Sar @
  85. 85) Birthday cake with chocolate flowers of plastic MiniCuoca
  86. 86) riot of chocolate and cream of CuocaPasticcina
  87. 87) Chocolate Chiffon Cake Elizabeth
  88. 88) Ciambellone bicolor Letizia
  89. 89) puffed rice cake Letizia
  90. 90) coffee parfait Mamma Duck
  91. 91) Coconut Cake Sweet Moony
  92. 92) Mousse Mi-Su Deborah
  93. 93) soft chocolate chip cookies from the heart of Anna
  94. 94) Tronchetto cream rocher Tiziana
  95. 95) Ice cream with strawberries, cinnamon, chocolate and hazelnut Lela
  96. 96) Milk Chocolate Truffle B. &. M.
  97. 97) Nutella and mascarpone tart to Dada19721 (via mail)
  98. 98) Pudding After-Eight Sayuri
  99. 99) black & white cupcakes with orange scented of Vickyart
  100. 100) chestnut crepes with chocolate sauce Fausta
  101. 101) Plumcake with raisins and candied citrus Mamma Duck
  102. 102) Brownies and ginger cream acid Cynthia
  103. 103) Brownie caupcake with frosting Alessandra
  104. 104) Cannolo Messina Terry
  105. 105) and chocolate zucchini cake unusual of Kifi The Cocinera
  106. 106) Bonbons sweets for children of greedy VickyArt

0 comments:

Post a Comment