Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Samsung Reclaim Call Blocker



I am wrong ...
Last week I deliver what was described as "recent changes" on the board of evil, I had to move four lots, to remake a dozen tables of accounts and then re-adjust all the tables.
Friday beginning to process changes in two and a half days and full verification of the various counts related to supply, micron calculations, percentages of ownership, land surface ETCC ... Today I started to keep the various boards and I have started to redo the table of coordinates: ie a table where the supplies are identified through the points that relate to the precise coordinates ... points amounted to about 400 and goes and I'd have to place them, redo the table and renumber the coordinates.
Surprise! Today I have again changed the layout of some plots, changed some supplies and then the work done so far has gone a. .. Peripatetic.
We'll never end, do not ever see the end, I was wrong

0 comments:

Post a Comment