Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How To Use Sidekick Gprs In Australia?

Plumcake chocolate, mascarpone and orange




This is a recipe that was so strange ... in the sense that after reading it on the site of Mamma Pina ingredients I have won, but I was not clear what would be the result ... The idea of \u200b\u200busing chocolate (I love!), Mascarpone and orange I was immediately piqued, but the fact that there is no yeast in the recipe, nor wheat flour has left me perplexed about the result. The fact that the site there was no picture intrigued me even more.
I could not resist, I decided I had to experiment and it did.

I'll be honest, at the aesthetic result was excellent, also because I wanted to make a plum cake, made perhaps not ideal, but the flavor was exceptional. The result
is to tile a chocolate with a delicious aroma of orange, the texture is almost creamy and moist but well-supported.
I then finished with a plum glaze and orange nuggets Chococaviar 90% of Venchi , virtually pure cocoa, a little gem I assure you.

Here is the recipe as I made myself.


Ingredients:

- 100 grams of cocoa
- 100 grams of mascarpone
-
150 grams of sugar - 50 grams of rice flour
- 5 eggs
-
grated orange zest - 1
tablespoon rum - 1 cup milk
- a pinch of salt

for the icing: orange juice and powdered sugar to taste Mix a

a pot of rice flour and glass of milk. Put on the heat and simmer gently until you get a thickish cream, stirring constantly.
Allow to cool.
In a bowl place the chocolate, mascarpone, sugar and work with whips. Add the egg yolks one at a time and then add the cream of rice and milk, working with the mixer a few minutes. Add the orange zest, a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of rum. Mount
the egg whites until stiff and incorporate them into the mixture with a wooden spoon with movements from the bottom up, taking care not to remove the compound. Pour the mixture into
a loaf pan or a buttered and bake at 220 degrees for about 40 minutes.
cooked, let cool and then unmold.

Prepare the icing with a few tablespoons of orange juice and adding icing sugar until the frosting is very firm. Pour plum cake smeared on the surface. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, I used 90% of Chococaviar Venchi .


Buon Appetito!


Ps With this recipe I participate in the contest's Christmas Fusilli fried : plumcake - from sweet to savory .



Ps With this recipe I participate in the contest of Cinzia Cinzia 's Recipe: CITRUS .



Ps participate in the contest with this recipe of broccoli de La Banda "The band declines Orange"




0 comments:

Post a Comment